To exclude data points of certain data point types, perform the following steps:
- A site and a gateway have been created.
- In the navigation pane, select the site and afterwards the gateway that you have created.
- Select the SIPORT Vu-Handler unit.
- In the Configuration Files tree, click allowlist.csv.
- Include # in front of the data point type to filter out the data points of that particular type. For example, to filter the door related data points, include # in front of DOOR;
- Click .
- Click Upload in the OIS Gateway.
- The filtered data points are not displayed in Siveillance Control.