In rare cases, the individual disciplines in Siveillance Control are not time-synchronized. You have to manually synchronize them to ensure that correct times are used throughout the alarm chain. You can set the time by using NTP.
- The time has been set precisely, since the time difference between the system and the NTP server must be less than one minute apart.
- Log in as root user.
- Enter the following command to open the sources.list file:
- Enter the following new source:
deb [trusted=yes] file:/media/debianiso01 stretch main contrib
- Save the sources.list file.
- Enter the following command to update the package manager:
- Install NTP service:
apt-get install ntp
- Open the ntp.conf file by entering the following command:
- Replace the server 0.debian.pool.org.iburst entry. You have the following options:
- Enter an IP address.
- In case of an existing Internet connection, enter a valid address.
- Save the file.
- Restart the NTP service with one of the following options:
- Reboot the NTP server.
- Enter the following commands:
service ntpd stop
service ntpd start
- Set the time manually to avoid time deviations by completing the following steps:
- Enter the following command by adding the corresponding numbers: