Before you can configure SIGMASYS in OIS Tools, you have to export the data points file in order to be able to import data later. You also have to repeat this process every time something changes in the configuration.
- PLAN D100 is available.
- Start PLAN D100.
- Load the current configuration.
- Create the data points file.
- If you do not want information on mounting location, then create the XMLExport.xml file.
- If you want information on mounting location, then create the IBA.Export.xml file and rename it as XMLExport.xml file.
- Continue with the subsystem configuration with OIS Tools. For more information refer to: Subsystem Configuration with OIS Tools.