To receive events in Siveillance Control, event mapping must be configured in the event mapping file in OIS. If the event mapping file is not available, then the events are filtered and will not be received in Siveillance Control. To configure event mapping for Desigo CC, perform the following steps:
- In the navigation pane, select the site and afterwards the gateway that you have created.
- Click the plc unit.
- Click the event_mapping.csv file under the etc folder.
- If the etc folder or event_mapping.csv file is not available under the etc folder, add a folder named etc and upload the event_mapping.csv file under the etc folder from the following path: /usr/share/doc/ois/cudesigocc/data/.
- The messages are displayed in the right pane.
- Configure the events according the event mapping format. For more information refer to Event Mapping Layout.
- Click the Save icon.
- Click Upload in the OIS Gateway.
- The events are mapped accordingly in Siveillance Control.
Event Mapping Layout
The event mapping layout in the right pane is shown and explained below:
An event mapping entry displays in the following format: point_type_id;point_name;event_cause; event_state; acoustic
- point_type_id – ID of the data point type, for example point_type_id for BA is 50.
- point_name – Name of a particular data point.
- event_cause – Cause from the Desigo CC subsystem event.
- event_category – Category of the Desigo CC subsystem.
- event_state – State of an event in Siveillance Control based on the language.
- acoustic – Acoustic for an event is set based on the value. If the value is 1 acoustic is set and if the value is 0 there will be no acoustic for that event.
For example, a sample event mapping is explained as below:
50;AO_1;Low Limit;Alarm;1 – Refer to line number 18 in the screenshot.
An acoustic is set for the event state Alarm caused by a Desigo CC event Low Limit for a data point AO_1 with the data point type id 50.
20;;;Low;Message;0 – Refer to line number 15 in the screenshot.
This is an example to receive the data points from Desigo CC with the data point type id 20 and with the event category Low in Siveillance Control.