To prepare the SiPass integration, you have to perform the following steps:
- Install the SiPass Cu-Handler on the OIS machine
- Export the SiPass server certificate from remote machine
Installing the SiPass Cu-Handler on the OIS Machine
You have to manually install the SiPass Cu-Handler.
- Log on to the OIS Linux computer using the root user.
- Open a terminal window.
- Enter the following command:
apt-get install ois-cusipass
- Enter Y.
- The SiPass Cu-Handler is now installed.
Exporting the SiPass Server Certificate from Remote Machines
- OIS Tools has been configured.
- Google Chrome has been installed as a web browser.
- Start the web browser on the local machine.
- Enter the hostname or IP address in the address bar to log in to OIS Tools, for example:
http://[hostname] or http://[IP address].
- In OIS Tools, click Configure.
- In the navigation pane, select the site and afterwards the gateway.
- Select the SIPASS unit.
- Enter the URL with a valid SiPass server hostname along with the port number and paste it into the address bar in the following format, for example:
https://[hostname SiPass server]:8744/Notifier/hubs
- Click the Not secure label next to the address bar and select Certificate (Invalid).
- Select the Details tab.
- Click Copy to File and afterwards Next to export the certificate.
- Select Base-64 encoded X.509 (.CER) and click Next.
- Click Browse and save the file under the sipassserver.crt name.
- Click Next and afterwards Finish.
- A message confirming the successful export appears.
- Click OK twice.
- Continue with the subsystem configuration with OIS Tools. For more information refer to: Subsystem Configuration with OIS Tools.