Due to a defined rule in OIS Tools the identification of missing data points for the fire brigade key depot connected with SIGMASYS control panel is performed automatically in Siveillance Control. OIS Tools generates an XML file with a rule that automatically generates the following three data points for fire brigade key depots if a transmission unit is included:
After the subsystem data points file is created in OIS Tools, complete the following steps:
- Import the data points file.
- Edit the corresponding information text.
Importing the Data Points File
- To import the subsystem data points file, refer to: Importing Subsystem Data Points in Configuration.
- In the System Tree of the Engineering perspective, three data points SD1 00, SD1 02 and SD1 03 are displayed.
- In the Comment column of the of the System State view, a message is displayed indicating that data points are not contained in the export file.
- SD 1 00: Indicates that the fire brigade key depot is released.
- SD 1 02: Indicates that the door of the fire brigade key depot can be opened.
- SD 1 03: Indicates that the door of the fire brigade key depot is opened and the key is removed. As soon as the key is returned to the fire brigade key depot and the door is closed, the message disappears.
Editing Information Texts
To edit corresponding information texts in the Comment column of the System State view, complete the following steps:
- The Engineering perspective is displayed.
- The data points file has been imported.
- In the System Tree, click a data point.
- Open the Objects view and enter the following comment in the Comment text field:
- SD 1 00: Enter SCHLUESSELDEPOT, ENTRIEG. SD.
- SD 1 02: Enter SCHLUESSELDEPOT, TUER GMZ SD.
- SD 1 03: Enter SCHLUESSELDEPOT, SCHLUESS. SD OFFEN. Keep in mind that the data point is also used if a sabotage alarm of the fire brigade key depot is triggered.