Before you can configure FS20 in OIS Tools, you have to prepare the FS20 Cu-Handler by configuring FS20 and exporting the data points file.
The configuration is performed using SintesoWorks FXS2002 (FS20 configuration tool from Siemens). In the configuration, the BACnetDeviceID of the Cu-Handler that is configured with the my_device_instance attribute needs to be enabled as a communication partner. This attribute later needs to be set for the FS20 Cu-Handler unit. For more information refer to: Specific FS20 Attributes.
Exporting FS20 Data Points File
You have to export the SiB-X.xml file in order to be able to import data later. You also have to repeat this process every time something changes in the configuration.
- SintesoWorks FXS2002 is available.
- Start SintesoWorks FXS2002.
- Upload the current configuration in the FS20 control panel. The configuration always needs to be up-to-date.
- Export the SiB-X.xml file to an external data medium. The file name must not contain spaces or umlauts.
- Continue with the subsystem configuration with OIS Tools. For more information refer to: Subsystem Configuration with OIS Tools.