To display the data points of a discipline in the management station, disciplines categories mapping must be configured in OIS. Only after the mapping, the events of the categories are transferred to Siveillance Control. Perform the following steps to configure the disciplines:
- OIS Tools has been started.
- In the Configure tab’s navigation pane, select the site and afterwards the gateway that you have created.
- Click the Desigo CC unit.
- Click the disciplines_categories_mapping.csv file under the etc folder.
- The file is opened in the right pane.
- Configure the discipline category mapping file. For more information, refer to Disciplines Categories Mapping Layout.
- Click the Save icon.
- Click Upload in the OIS Gateway.
- The disciplines categories mapping is complete.
Disciplines Categories Mapping Layout
A sample discipline category mapping layout in the right pane is shown and explained below:
A discipline category mapping entry displays in the following format: discipline;discipline_name_id;categories
- discipline – ID of the data point type, for example point_type_id for BA is 50
- discipline_name_id – Discipline ID for mapping any new disciplines to the existing discipline, for example, BA - Building Automation
- categories – List of all categories that are mapped to a discipline to manage all events that belong to listed categories. Categories are separated by the pipe (|) symbol. For example, 1|2|3|4.
For example, a sample discipline category mapping is explained as below:
0;MS;1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10 – Refer to line number 8 in the screenshot.
The categories of Desigo CC from 1 to 10 are mapped to the discipline 0 with the discipline name id MS.