The following description is based on the example of the VSphere Client version 18.104.22.168000.
- Upload the first DVD in the datastore of the ESXi server to install Debian.
- Log in to the ESXi server with the vSphere client.
- Select the server.
- Select Configuration > Hardware > Storage > local_datastore.
- Right-click local_datastore and select Browse.
- Create a new folder (1).
- Select Upload Files to Datastore (2) and load the Debian ISO into this folder.
- Mount the ISO in the DVD drive of the virtual machine.
- Once the first installation is complete, load the remaining files for the Siveillance Control installation on the Debian server or the VMware Debian server using WinSCP.