The Staging Block allows you to increment/decrement stages up or down after a delay. This block can be used to stagger start units.
The Staging Block can be found under the Language category or by searching for it by name.
Staging Block Properties
Below are each of the properties and description of each.
- stageUp (bool or obj) - if true, the block will increment by 1 (make sure stageDn is false for it to work).
- stageDn (bool or obj) - if true, the block will decrement by 1 (make sure stageUp is false for it to work).
- holdStage (bool or obj) - if true, the block will hold the current number of stages.
- stageUpDelay (number or obj) - duration number for stage up time delay in seconds (for 1 min put 60).
- stageDnDelay (number or obj) - duration number for stage down time delay in seconds.
- minStages (number or obj) - minimum number of stages to decrement too.
- maxStages (number or obj) - maximum number of stages to increment too.