Make sure that BACnet extensions are enabled in the Settings App > Ext.
- Select > System Integrator Apps > DB Builder .
- Expand the Connector Tree, and select BACnet.
- Click Add .
- The Add BACnet Connector dialog box displays with required fields.
- Fill out the required fields, and then click Add.
The name that you want for the connection
Host of the device
Network Number of the device
MAC Address of the device
Use the arrows to select a number.
How to discover your BACnet devices
- Expand the Connector Tree.
- Expand the BACnet tree, and then click Discover.
- Two options display:
- Discover Settings
- To change the settings for discovery, select Discover Settings.
- The Device Discover Settings dialog box displays with required fields.
- Select any of the discovered devices, and then click Add to add them to your connectors panel.
You can broadcast to a specific device if its address is known
Custom Broadcast Address
Personalized Broadcast Address
Select a Local Address from the drop-down.
Custom Local Address
Personalized Local Address
Instance Number Start
It is set to 0 by default and can be changed to narrow down the discovery
Instance Number End
It is set to 4194303 by default and can be changed to narrow down the discovery
It is set to 65535 by default and can be changed if needed
The amount of time allowed to discover devices.