Use this procedure to program enum points in the Logic Builder.
- Navigate to your system's Programming Area.
- Connect Point Variable Get Blocks, Point Variable Set Blocks, and Logic Blocks to create a program.
- Use an if block to determine the outcome of the program based on the programmed operating conditions. The then condition is based on the true operation. The else condition is based on the false operation.
- Connect the if block to two Variable Set Blocks. One connection will reflect the true condition and one connection will reflect the false condition.
- Enter values in the Variable Set Blocks as they are written in the Variables panes.
- Values are case sensitive.
- Do not use numerical values.
- Save your program.