The process to create a graphic allows you to choose the graphic template, superman template, points, and components to be used in the graphic. Once complete, you assemble the graphic.
Desigo Optic is context-sensitive, and the process for creating each graphic is different.
- Navigate to the location where you want the graphic to display.
- Select > System Integrator Apps > Graphics Builder .
- In the Graphics Builder slider menu, click New.
- The Create a Graphic dialog box displays.
- Fill out the dialog box and then click OK.
See the following topics for more information on creating graphics:
- Creating an Equip Graphic
- Creating a Floorplan Graphic
- Creating a Site Graphic