(Optional) Delete faulty points
When you create DXR, RDS, or RDY templates, some points will become faulted after the template has been created. Before you can use the template, you must first delete the faulty points.
The points that are fault will vary based on how the device is configured.
- Refresh the AVAILABLE TREES.
- Expand the Equip Tree to navigate to your device.
- Faulty points will be outlined in orange.
- In the AVAILABLE TREES list, expand Connectors > BACnet > Discover .
- Select on the device with faulty points to select it.
- Select > Delete Fault curStatus Points.
- Select Yes.
- The fault points are now deleted and you can use the new template.