You can add a defaultWriteLevel numeric property tag to their BACnet or NHaystack connectors to set a default write level for any point that gets dragged out of that connector.
Setting the defaultWriteLevel
This process is the same for both the BACnet and NHaystack connector.
- Select > System Integrator Apps > DB Builder .
- Expand the Connectors Tree.
- Select the connector point(s) that need to change the write level.
You need to have an existing connector prior to setting the defaultWriteLevel.
- Select Write Level.
- The Set Default Write Level dialog box displays.
- Set the value you want as the default.
- Click Apply.
- Whenever points are dragged out from that connector, they automatically have a default write level set.
Setting the Write level on Existing Points
If you already have points in Desigo Optic, use Change Write Levels to change the default write level.