The DB Builder App is a collection of tools to help build your database. These collections are organized as Trees. When the DB Builder App opens, all available Trees display.
This list includes:
- Equip Tree: Used to navigate within a database and see the hierarchy of records.
- Graphics Tree: View the points associated with graphics data.
- Programs Tree: Displays a list of the programs used in a project.
- Connectors Tree: View and add new connectors, which will help to import your data.
- Schedules Tree: Allows you to quickly view existing schedules and points linked to the schedules.
- Clones Tree: Select tags to clone to other records based on a selected filter.
- Jobs Tree: Allows you to create, edit, and view existing jobs in the project.
- Relationships Tree: View or create relationships between records.
- Tag Bundles Tree: Create and save frequently used tag executions.
- Saved Filters Tree: Create and save frequently used filters.
- Templates Tree: Allows you to see all templates created using the Template Wizard and downloads your templates as .fst files.