This section is applicable only for the customers who use System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) synchronization with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) to automatically create and synchronize the identities and groups in Security Manager.
Follow the steps below for SCIM synchronization with Azure AD:
- In the appsettings.json file, manually change the SiSuiteType value from UIM to SCIM under ExternalSystem.
The default file path is C:\Program Files\SiPass integrated Sync Agent\bin.
- Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services.
- Click to select Security Manager - SiPass integrated Sync Agent.
- Click Restart to restart the SiPass integrated Sync Agent service.
- The Azure AD SCIM synchronization with Security Manager starts.