The following steps are required to configure the connection to SIPORT.
- Adding the Physical Access Control System to Security Manager. See section Adding the System.
- Downloading and running the configuration file. See Downloading and Running the Configuration File.
- Installing SIPORT Sync Agent on the access control system. See Installing/Updating SIPORT Sync Agent.
- Uploading access privileges and cardholder data to Security Manager. See section Uploading Data.
- The SIPORT is connected. The status of the connection can be checked under Connection status.