When Security Manager receives an alarm from any connected subsystem an incident is created. In order to present only relevant incidents to the operator, you can define a list of alarm types for which no incident is created. Still every alarm message is logged in Activities.
- In vertical navigation, select Configuration > Incidents.
- In the Ignored alarm types field, enter an alarm type.
- To add the alarm type to the list, click the Plus sign beside the field.
- If alarms of the listed alarm types are received, no incident is created.
- To remove an alarm type from the list, click on the delete symbol.