You cannot manually create, edit and delete the DoorController lock of ACC-AP. The lock is automatically created in Security Manager when ACC-AP is registered with Building X Devices. The created lock has the following parameters:
- Lock shows an ID that is automatically generated in human readable form. The ID is a combination of controller serial number and lock physical address within ACC-AP (FLN_Number.Device_Number.AccessPoint_Number).
- Description represents the combination of Custom name configured in Building X Devices application and a generated name of the access point.
- Controller name appears as configured in Building X Devices application in Custom name field. You can edit the value using Building X Devices application.
Access Control Management
If the ACC-AP lock is assigned to a door, the relevant access control data that includes Identities, Privileges, Schedules and Doors are automatically downloaded to ACC-AP.
If the ACC-AP lock assignment is removed from a door, the relevant access control data that includes Identities, Privileges, Schedules and Doors are automatically deleted from the ACC-AP.
ACC-AP supports both online and offline configuration scenarios in Security Manager as follows:
- For online configuration scenario, the controller needs to be registered first in Building X Devices application, then Doors and Privileges is created and assigned in Security Manager.
- For offline configuration scenario, the entire access control configuration, including Identities, Privileges, Time schedules and Doors, are created in Security Manager without connecting the physical ACC-AP with Building X Devices application.
- When ACC-AP is registered in Building X Devices application, access control of ACC-AP is configured by assigning an ACC-AP lock to a door in Security Manager.