Different identity types can be defined according to customer requirements. In such cases, please contact your local support for more information.
- The Configuration > System Settings pane is displayed.
- Under Settings, click on Identity Management.
- Click Edit to update the default configuration of identity management.
- The default identity type UIM is used to configure a specific identity type for the tenant and does not need to be changed.
- Mark Enable mobile photo upload checkbox if you want to enable photo upload option from mobile app.
- Set the credential limit in Max. active mobile devices and physical credentials and Max. active mobile devices.
- Click Save.
- If you reduce the credential limit, the existing active credentials get deactivated automatically.