In the section Synchronization, you can start uploading data (access privileges and cardholder data) from the access control system to Security Manager.
Make sure that the data (such as access privileges, email addresses) is maintained in the access control system.
- Prerequisite: The connection to the access control system server has been established. See Connection status.
- Select a synchronization option:
- Manual upload: To upload manually, click Upload now.
- Automatic upload: To upload automatically, mark the Automatic upload check box and enter the synchronization interval in minutes in the Upload interval field.
- Wait until the Last successful upload text field shows date and time of the upload.
- The access privileges and cardholder data have been uploaded to Security Manager.