The following steps are required to configure the connection to the SiPass integrated access control system.
- Adding the Physical Access Control System to Security Manager. For more information, see: Adding the system.
- Downloading and running the configuration file. For more information, see: Downloading and Running the Configuration File.
- Installing SiPass integrated Sync Agent on the SiPass integrated server. For more information, see: Installation of SiPass integrated Sync Agent.
- Importing the data from SiPass integrated to Security Manager. For more information, see: Importing data.
- The SiPass integrated is connected. The status of the connection can be checked under Connection status.