The import of data from SiPass integrated to Security Manager depends on the features that are selected for the connection in Security Manager. For more information on features, refer to: Adding the System.
In the section Synchronization, you can start importing the data from SiPass integrated to Security Manager.
Make sure that the data (such as access privileges, email addresses) is maintained in SiPass integrated.
- The connection to SiPass integrated server has been established. See Connection status.
- Required features are selected for the connection in Security Manager.
- In the Synchronization section, you have the following options:
- Manual upload: To import the data manually, click Upload now.
- Automatic upload: To import the data automatically, mark the Automatic upload check box and enter the synchronization interval in minutes in the Upload interval field.
- After the successful import, the date and time of the import are displayed under Last successful upload.
- The data based on the features selected for the connection are imported to Security Manager.