The import of data from SiPass integrated to Security Manager depends on the features that are selected for the connection in Security Manager. For more information on features, see: Adding the system.
In Synchronization, you can start importing the data from SiPass integrated to Security Manager.
Make sure that the data (such as access privileges, email addresses) are maintained in SiPass integrated.
- The connection to SiPass integrated server has been established. For more information, see: Connection status.
- Required features are selected for the connection in Security Manager.
- In Synchronization, you have the following options:
- Manual upload: To import the data manually, click Upload now.
- Automatic upload: To import the data automatically, select the Automatic upload check box and enter the synchronization interval in minutes in the Upload interval.
- After the successful import, the date and time of the import are displayed under Last successful upload.
- The data based on the features selected for the connection are imported to Security Manager.