In the sites list, the sites created are displayed. To create sites, proceed as follows:
- The Configuration module is displayed.
- In the Sites dashboard, click Add.
- Enter the following information:
- Name: Enter a site name.
- Area [m²]: Enter a value for the area's size in square meters. Keep in mind that the area size cannot be negative.
- Number of desks: Enter the number of desks. Keep also in mind that the number of desks cannot be negative.
- Click Save.
- The newly created site is displayed in the Sites column on the right-hand side and in the Select site drop-down list.
- The size of the area in square meters and the number of desks available for the area you defined are displayed in the view of the newly created site.