Follow the below steps to create the door:
- The locks are configured. See Configuring Locks.
- In the left navigation pane, click Configuration > Doors.
- Click Add.
- Enter name of the door, which is mandatory.
- Enter a description, if required.
- In the Lock section, click Assign lock.
- A dialog box Available Locks opens.
- Select the lock from the list.
- Click Assign.
- The lock is assigned to the door and you can see the assigned lock information like lock ID and the lock assigned time.
- Click Save.
- The door is created.
- The door status displays as Lock assigned.
If the lock is not assigned to a door, then the door status displays as No lock assigned and a red mark appears on the door icon in the list view.