The General allows you to configure the common settings that apply to Security Manager applications, such as Siveillance Access Mobile app, visitor management, and so on.
To upload the company logo and display the company name, follow the steps given below:
- In vertical navigation, open Configuration > System settings.
- Under Settings, click General.
- Click Edit.
- Beside Company logo, click Upload to select an image file from the local folder.
- The logo is displayed.
- To change the logo and upload another logo, click Change.
- To delete the logo, click Delete.
- Activate the Show company name checkbox to display the company name.
- Click Save.
- The company logo is displayed in all Security Manager applications.
- The company name is displayed in Siveillance Access Mobile app.