To synchronize the data between access control system and Security Manager, the configuration file needs to be downloaded and installed.
- In the Connections pane, select the added system from list and click Download configuration file.
- Save the file on the system where SIPORT and SIPORT Sync Agent are installed.
- Right-click on the file and select Run as Administrator mode.
- A CMD window opens and a number of environment variables are created automatically.
- After executing the file, the window is closed automatically.