The selective unbundle subpoint editor allows users to unbundle multiple subpoints at once.
- A P1 TEC peripheral device object has been created.
- Go to Object view > Field bus.
- Expand the P1 Fln view node.
- Click on a TEC view node.
- On a TEC peripheral device object, which displays second in the list, click .
- Select a checkbox to unbundle a subpoint.
- Click Save.
- The subpoint has been unbundled and will appear in the object management view.
Importing and exporting from the subpoint editor
Users can export a .bungrid file that contains a snapshot of the unbundled subpoints at the time of export. If you import this file into the subpoint editor, the configuration of unbundled subpoints in the backup will load.
You can only import .bungrid files into the global or selective unbundle subpoint editor.