The Field bus main page summarizes the status of the automation station’s available field buses.
The following information displays for each field bus:
- Bus name
- Bus operating state
- Reliability state
- Number of configured devices / number of engineered devices that are connected.
- Commissioning state indicator:
- Number of manually overridden data points
- Number of data point tests which have passed
- Number of data point tests which have failed
- Number of data point tests not yet checked
Click a specific line field bus to display the Data point test tab, which allows you to test data points from configured devices and log the results.