For data points to participate in the Comfort Score calculation, they must have the appropriate units of measurement and be able to contribute to any of the parameters listed in the following table:
Unit of measure
°C / °F
Air Quality (PM2.5)
A data point that has no specific unit of measure, or whose unit of measure is W, cannot participate. In both cases, the Comfort score tile does not display in the right detail pane.
For each data point that can participate in comfort score, the following toggle button conditions apply:
Comfort score is activated.
Comfort score is not activated.
Depending on your user privileges, you can only view, view and edit, or have no access to comfort score at all.
- You have added data points to your device.
- You have enabled the site comfort score, and you are on the site’s Devices page, but the Comfort score card indicates the site comfort score is not configured. This means that you must activate comfort score data monitoring for one or more data points.
- Go to Devices.
- Select a device data point with the appropriate unit of measure.
- Data point name and comfort score details display at the top of the right detail pane.
- In the data point detail side pane, under Comfort score, toggle the Enabled button to turn the Comfort score monitoring feature on or off.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all the device data points whose comfort data you want to monitor.