You can override the current data point state in the Manual override section. Depending on the type of data point selected, different override options display:
- Multi-state: Select multiple override options.
- Two-state: Select from one of two states to override.
- Numeric: Change the numerical value of a data point by using the up and down arrows or by entering a value in the value field. The value entered must be in the minimum and maximum range of the data point.
Overall manual override icons
Manually override a data point
- Go to Devices.
- Select a device.
- Select a device data point.
- In the Manual override section, do one of the following depending on the data point type:
- Select an override state.
- Enter a value in the edit field.
- Select to confirm.
- The change of value (COV) is written.