You are on the multi-site Overview page and want to filter the Site table and map. Use one of the following methods:
Event summary bar
- From the Event summary bar, select an event summary tile.
- The Site table and Site map update and display the corresponding sites.
- In the Search bar, enter a name, address, or select a Status filter tag.
- As you type, the Site table and Site map automatically display matching sites.
- If you selected a filter tag, continue selecting options until the filter criteria is complete. You can also enter text at any time.
- The Site table and Site map update to reflect the filter criteria selected.
You want to view the site(s) for a specific comfort score category.
- Comfort score is enabled for the site.
- From the comfort score card, select an active comfort score bar.
- The Site table and Site map display the sites associated with the selection.
- To return to the default state, select the comfort score bar again.
- The comfort score bar color returns to neutral, and the Site table and Site map return to their default states.