Charts allows you to view live and historical values at the data point level. You can also print, export, or create a PDF of the historical data for a specified date range.
- The number of samples used in the chart.
- The actual live and historical data for the data points plotted on the chart.
- The Show Minimum/Maximum allows you to display a visual popup on the chart that includes the minimum and maximum value of a data point at the cross-section.
- The date range drop-down menu allows you to choose the date range to display on the chart.
- Allows you to Export the current chart as a CSV, XLSX, or PDF.
- Expand the chart section.
- The time zone the data is displayed in.