- The Operations Manager Events page displays on the screen, with site-wide or site-specific events in the main area. By default, under Sort by, events are sorted by Category in ascending order.
- Under Sort by, select the criterion you want to sort by among:
- Date and time
- Event state
- Source state
- The up arrow next to the selected sorting indicates that is applied in ascending order.
- Select this arrow to invert the sorting order.
- The descending sorting order is applied, and indicated by a down arrow .
- Select another value to sort by a different criterion, or select Category to restore default sorting.
Note that sorting preferences are reset when you exit the Operations Manager application.