The Operations Manager app allows you to configure events for data points connected to your site’s devices.
Event configuration is managed from a site’s Devices page in Events settings for a selected data point.
The following event states are supported:
- High-low value
For all event types, the following toggle button conditions apply:
Configuration is enabled.
Configuration is disabled.
Make sure you read the Event settings requirements below.
Event settings compatibility
The event settings feature is only compatible with the following OS and application versions:
- OS5.0.10 -X300 and OS5.0.12 - X200 or later for Edge devices.
- V5.1.3 for X300 and X200 for Building Operator Discovery (BoD.)
- v3.5.1-X300 or v3.5.1-X200 or later for Desigo CC, Connect Hub, and PXC 4/5/7.
Event settings requirements
Event settings is available for the following:
- Data points on-boarded via Edge Applications that support this functionality. For more information, refer to the Edge Application's documentation.
- Edge applications that support commanding events in Operations Manager. Currently, the Intelligent Valve edge application does not support this functionality.
- Use this feature only with data points that have no alarm behavior applied in their native network or Edge application.