The Discovery page displays an overview over the discovery status. Here, the Modbus connector can be configured and discovery of data points can be started
- Status: The status bar displays the current state of the connector.
- Start: Start the discovery of data points.
- Add: Adds a device and/or data point entry.
- Delete: Deletes the selected device.
- Devices: Displays all devices that were added (3).
- Device properties: Edit the properties of the device.
- Data points: Edit the properties of a data point.
Activated data points
The Activated data points page displays all data points that are activated for this connector.
- Activated data points: Displays the number of discovered points.
- Refresh: Starts the discovery of data points (again). The list of activated data points is refreshed.
The Logs page displays the log. The log file can be downloaded here.
- Status: Displays current application logging status.
- Download log file: Download the currently displayed log file.