The Configuration page displays an overview over the discovery status. Here, the Modbus connector can be configured, and the discovery of data points can be started
- Status: The status bar displays the current state of the connector.
- Start: Start the discovery of data points.
- + Add: Adds a device and/or data point entry.
- Delete: Deletes the selected device.
- Devices: Displays all devices that were added (3).
- Device properties: Edit the properties of the device.
- Save: Saves edited properties of the device.
- + Add: Adds another data point line.
- Data points: Edit properties of a data point.
Activated data points
The Activated data points page displays all data points that are activated for this connector.
- Information pane: Displays the number of active data points.
- Refresh: Refreshes the view.
- Search: Search active data points list.
- Name: Displays the name of the activated data point.
- Poll interval: Displays polling frequency in seconds.
- Value: Displays the value of the data point.
- Quality of value: Displays the quality of reading of the value of the data point. Ranging from 0 to 2. Where 0 is the best reading of the data point and 2 is no connection to the data point.
- Last update: Displays the date and time of the last recorded value of the data point.
The Logs page displays the log. The log file can be downloaded here.
- Info: Displays current application log data.
- Settings: Displays log file name and the button to download the log file.
- Download log file: Download currently displayed log file.