Accessing File Connector - User Guide
Building X Connect Hub User Guide
- Product Family
- Building X
- Content Language
- Content Type
- Technical Documentation > User Guide
- Document No
- Download ID
- Access level
- File Type
Accessing File Connector
- File Connector is installed on the gateway device.
- A Windows share or SFTP server is configured to store daily/hourly report files.
- IP address and device ID of the gateway device is known.
- File configuration on your local network is known.
- Fixed IP on LAN port for your gateway device is configured.
- Go to Connectors.
- In the File Connector widget, select Open.