- You are in the File Connector user interface.
- The Settings page is open.
- In the SFTP settings dialog, fill in the following fields:
- For Enabled, select True or False.
- For Delete files after processing, select True or False.
The following fields must match the user's machine SFTP configuration:
- Enter a Poll Frequency in minutes for SFTP to look for new files on the user's machine.
- Enter the IP Address.
- Enter the Directory.
- Enter the User.
- Select the Authentication mode: Password, SSH Key or Both SSH Key and Password.
- Depending on the selection, the authentication requires a password, SSH key or both.
- Enter the required authentication requirement.
- Select Save .
- Select Validate settings to connect to the SFTP server and verify the file transfer set up.
- To accept the server set up validation, select Accept.
An error message displays if the connection fails. If connected, no further validation steps are required.
If the validation step fails or is interrupted, Samba does not connect and files are not imported to File Connector.