BACnet data points are activated in Data Setup application. Once the points are activated, they can be scanned with the gateway device and are then displayed in the Activated data points page.
In the Building X platform new point values for BACnet data points are generated within the polling interval set.
- You have activated data points in Data Setup.
- You are in the BACnet connector user interface.
- Go to Discovery and select Scan network.
- (Optional) In the Discovery range dialog, select the Range switch and enter the Minimum and Maximum values.
- Confirm with Scan network.
- In the summary progress pane, the results are displayed.
- (Optional) To download the results, select Download results.