The Network scan page displays an overview of the network scan status. Here, network scan of data points can be started and a list of previous network scan results can be downloaded.
- Status: Displays the status of the scanning process and number of found and synchronized data points.
- Scan network: Starts network scan for data points.
- Reset scan: Resets network scan for data points.
Activated data points
The Activated data points page displays all data points that are activated for this connector.
- Information pane: Displays number of active data points.
- Refresh: Refreshes the view.
- Search: Search active data points list.
- List: Displays list of active data points.
The Logs page displays the log. The log file can be downloaded here.
- Log: Displays current application logging status.
- Log file: Download currently displayed log file.