To install an Edge Application or distribution on the Connect X200, Connect X300 or on the Connect Software please refer to the Building X Devices User Guide or visit https://sid.siemens.com/r/A6V12050067.
To complete the onboarding activities for Building X applications such as configuring and activating the data, enrichment activities and so on, please refer to the Building X Data Setup User Guide or visit https://sid.siemens.com/r/A6V12481797 .
A full installation of Connect Hub and all the connectors requires the following applications on the gateway device:
- Cloud Connector (Default application, mandatory)
- Connect Hub (mandatory)
- BACnet Connector (optional)
- Modbus Connector (optional)
- Apogee P2 Connector (optional)
- File Connector (optional)
- You are in Devices.
- Go to Sites.
- Select the site with the gateway device.
- Select the gateway device.
- Go to Applications.
- Select the target connector for installation (1).
- Select Synchronize (2).
Th applications are part of an installed distribution. Deleting or uninstalling the application also deletes the configuration. This change affects how data is stored in the cloud, resulting in a loss of historical data. Points are created as new if the application is uninstalled and reinstalled and are added to the existing points. The existing points become orphans since the platform does not have delete functionality at this time.