The Directory page provides file information and file processing tasks for files entered into the File Connector database.
- File: Displays all files that were parsed.
- Status drop-down: Select the status of files that are displayed: Pending, processed or failed.
- Upload: Upload a file to be processed by File Connector.
- Retry: Retries the file list or a single file.
- Options: Opens menu with the following functions:
- Validate all: Validates if each displayed file has been successfully processed by File Connector.
- Retry all: Retrying all failed files.
- Delete all: Delete all files.