The Network scan page displays an overview over the discovery status. Here, scan for data points can be started and a list of previous scan results can be downloaded.
- Network scan: Displays information about previous scans.
- Download results: Download results of previous scan.
- Scan network: Scans network for data points.
Activated data points
The Activated data points page displays all data points that are activated for this connector.
- Information pane: Displays information about activated data points.
- In this example, no points have been activated yet.
- Refresh: Refreshes the view.
In the Network configuration page, you can manage the network configuration and configure foreign devices.
- Add network: Opens dialog to add a new network or foreign device.
- Delete network: Deletes the network or foreign device.
- Edit: Opens dialog to edit network port.
- Info: Displays information about the foreign device.
The Logs page displays the log. The log file can be downloaded here.
- Status bar: Displays current application logging status.
- Download log file: Download the currently displayed log file.
- Log Level: Select the logging type from the drop-down list to display that type of logging level.