- You are in the BACnet connector user interface.
- Go to Network configuration.
- The default network configuration displays. The configuration works for most use cases and generally does not need to be changed.
- Select Add.
- The Add network dialog opens.
- Expand the Network Port pane by selecting .
- Fill out the fields as follows:
- For Name, enter the name of the network port.
- For Protocol, select the protocol from the drop-down list.
- For Network number, enter the network number.
- For Network adapter, select a network interface connected to the BACnet network from the drop-down list.
Always select br-lan as the network adapter.
- For IP address, select the IP address of the Network adapter.
- For UDP port, enter the number for the "Who is?" request.
- Select Save.