Configuring a foreign device - User Guide
Building X Connect Hub User Guide
- Product Family
- Building X
- Content Language
- Content Type
- Technical Documentation > User Guide
- Document No
- Download ID
- Access level
- File Type
Configuring a foreign device
- You are in the BACnet connector user interface.
- Go to Network configuration.
- Select Add.
- Expand the Foreign device pane by selecting .
- Fill out the fields as follows:
- Select the Switch to activate the foreign device.
- For BBMD IP, enter the IP address of the device.
- For BBMD port, enter the port for the device.
- For Time to live (s), enter the duration in seconds the device will be activated.
- For Retry attempts, enter the number of retries for the connection to the device.
- Select Save.