- You are in the Apogee P2 Connector user interface.
- Go to Network scan and select Scan network.
- In the Scan network dialog, fill out the fields as follows:
- Enter the IP Address of the gateway device. A node name can be substituted for an IP address if desired.
The default Port 23 should not be changed.
- Enter the Login Password provided by your System Engineer or Administrator.
The password logs in to any of the panels that are connected through the token passing on the network.
- Confirm with Scan network.
- In the summary progress pane, the results are displayed.
- To start the scan of data points again, select Reset scan.
Once the Apogee P2 data points are scanned with the gateway device, they can be activated in Data Setup application and displayed in Apogee Activated data points page.