To create management station schedules and start working with these schedules, you must first create and configure scenes and associate data points with the scenes.
Add and Configure Scenes
- In the System Browser, select the Schedules folder.
- The Schedules tab displays. Any existing calendars or schedules display in a tile view.
- Select Add, and thereafter select Add Management Station Schedule.
- The Scene tab displays with a default scene added.
- Enter the name of the scene in the Name field.
- To add more scenes, select the Add drop down list, and select Add scene from the menu options. For more information, see Scene Editor in Management Station Schedules.
- The scenes are added to the management station schedule.
- Select the Add drop down list, and select Add data point.
- In the Select Data Point dialog box, select Management View and select Project > Field Networks > [network type] > Hardware > [device]. Either select a single data point or select multiple data points by using multi-select and select Select. In order to find objects, use Filter .
- The Configure newly selected data points dialog box.
- Specify different values for the data point property (by default, Present value) by changing the displayed values.
NOTE: If you do not want the data point to be associated with a particular scene, select next to the name of the scene and select Disable data point. To associate the data point with the same scene, select Enable data point.
- (Optional) You can change the data point property by selecting Select property and selecting the property to be changed.
- Select Add to save the schedule with the configured scenes.
- The data points are added to all the scenes and the management station schedule is created.