This section provides step-by-step instructions for related items. For background information, see the reference section.
Viewing an Item
- Do one of the following:
- To expand a group header to show the items in the group, select anywhere on the header.
- To collapse a group header to hide the items in the group, select anywhere on the header.
Creating a New Item
- Select the Group Header you want to create a new item for.
- The Add menu displays.
- Select Add.
- Select the desired new item and destination pane.
- A new item is created in the selected pane.
Sending an Item to a Specific Viewing Location
- The group header you want to work with is expanded and related items are visible.
- To the right of the item you want to view, select .
- From the contextual menu, select the desired action.
- The item displays in the selected viewing location.