You can filter the list of events, for example, so that it only shows events that belong to a certain category (such as Fault), or events in a specific state (such as
Ready to be Reset).
Filter by Category with Event Lamps
- The Summary bar contains at least one event lamp (category) for which there are events.
- In the Summary bar, select the lamp whose events you want to view.
- Event List displays a filtered list containing only the events belonging to the category of that event lamp. The Event List header displays the currently applied filter.
- In the Event List header, select next to Category to remove the filter.
Filter by Multiple Criteria Simultaneously
You can filter events by name, description, location, designation, category, discipline, event state, source state, date/time, and hidden events.
- In Event List, select Filter.
- The Filter window displays. The following multiple criteria are available: Description, Name, Alias, Category, Discipline, Event State, Source State, Date and Time, and Hidden Events.
- Set one or more of the filter criteria as follows:
- Use the Search box to enter some text and filter by one of the selected criteria among Name, Description, or Alias.
- Expand the list for any other criterion you want to apply (for example, Discipline) then select one or more values (for example, Building Automation). Then collapse the criterion list, and repeat this step for any other additional filter criteria.
- Select Apply.
- Event List refreshes and displays the list of events filtered accordingly. You can check what criteria you applied top left in the Event List header.